Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Mickeycum22
Cruiser

I was only ten when it was my first time. My older brother had a friend who would have me suck his dick (8in) I loved it. One day he threw a pool party and I was just in his room jerking off on his bed.around 2am he came up in a speedo and I could tell he was getting hard. I quickly got on my knees , but he didn't want that.he picked me up gave me a kiss and faced me down on the bed. I felt him lick my ass hole and slide a finger in it.my cock began to get hard. He jerked it off for me. Then I felt his big hard dick rip my ass open. With every hard thrust I would release screams of joy as I clenched his sheets. He pulled out and flipped me over.he began to kiss me again while ramming his cock bsck into me.my cock was rubbing against his abs. He bit me on the neck and gave me one last ramming. We both came at this hard thrust.i felt his load explode deep into my ass and my cum landed on my own neck and mouth he licked me clean as his cock stayed in myass. As he was pulling out another one of his friends walked in, have me a look over and took off his trunks. I turned over and let him have his way with me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |