Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shamelessmack
Thread: Shamelessmack
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2011, 01:42 AM
BKK-European
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trongpai View Post
I guess at this point we have to assume that either Mack has passed on to the big massage parlor in the sky or there has been some sort of a bot cyber attack on his blog and he took it off line.
You can rule out a cyber attack in this particular case, because it's a blog hosted on WordPress.com. The owner of such a blog can change the settings so that only certain people can access it, and that's what Mack did, according to the message you can see when you attempt to access the blog nowadays.

This also means that most likely he didn't just drop dead, because this wouldn't have changed any settings, would it? So instead of assuming that something bad happened to him, I'd say it's much more likely that he got bored of maintaining his blog (or got into some kind of trouble because of his blog).

He might or might not make his blog available and come back online again. I've seen many blogs disappear, and some of them resurfaced after some time, while others didn't.

Don't ask me how many times my GayRomeo account got deactivated because I hadn't logged in for a couple of months. Sometimes I'm just too busy, or have to turn my attention to other things. It could very well be the same with Mack.
Quote |