Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2011, 04:39 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsex View Post
1. What's Babylon's crowd like? Old? Young?
2. Is Farose 1 or 2 still drawing in the crowds late night?
3. Any saunas have slings in the rooms itself (not the darkroom)
4. Which is the hot sauna at the moment with lots of action (not hot guys standing around waiting)?
1. Depends what you mean my O/Y of course. There do seem to be a lot of 20's/-40's farangs at BBLN. Not seen at other saunas in such numbers IMHO.
2. Only attend middish pm...
3. There is at least one in Sansuk. More for decoration I would think?
4. Not only does it change between saunas over time it also changes at times attended at your favourite one. You can go one day at 7pm and it can be dead as, and then the same time next week 7pm you can be jumped upon entering the door. I think the 'Crap Shoot Principle' applies. You would probable be aware that the 'newby' thing also applies. Its that lusting for difference and something new that can make you popular almost regardless on that first visit. Sadly not the same at subsequent trips...

An interesting note: In HK saunas (similarly everywhere really) if you attend regularly you get to know the regular crowd. These are the boys who attend every night after work and are like the regulars in bars. At the beginning (VS) you are hot and then cool quickly... Some attend for some months and then change to another for a good period and then back to the first.

This allows them to experience that 'newby' thing several times a year. If you are keen on one then the trick is to know where he is off to next!! LOL.
Quote |