Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2011, 06:22 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2bkk View Post
Had the pleasure of visiting Heaven Sauna last evening (Sunday 11/9) around 7:30 pm for the first time. A Thai friend of mine brought me, and we had a lovely time. Afterwards, as he was a bit tired, he graciously offered me to sample as many wares as were of interest and were interested. I am happy to report that the crowd was a mix of young, older and all sizes and shapes, the farang to Thai ratio was low, and I was made to feel more than welcome by several attendees. I understand from this thread that things are hit or miss, but last night was a definite hit!
You're a lucky guy to have such a considerate Thai friend... but as our eminent poster's E&AF says 'its a crap shoot'...
Quote:
Unfortunate the weather was god awful, but looking forward to availing myself of the roof deck at a slightly brighter hour.
Standing on the deck looking up at the big 'H' (for Holiday Inn not Heaven ) in the pissing rain having just been saunered and steamed and ... is one of lifes great moments IMHO!

Quote:
But who'd have EVER thought to plunk a gay sauna there?
If you lift the veil they are everywhere...
Quote |