Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2011, 08:21 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy

I've thought about this for years and still vividly remember the introduction I had to man-to-man sex.

I was a young horny 16 year old who knew nothing about what the hell I was doing - I was sitting in a public toilet, stroking myself, reading the postings on the walls, and watching other guys enter the cubicle next door through a tiny hole drilled through.

A guy entered and started stroking himself, pointing his dick at the hole - instantly, I was rock-hard and shaking in nervous fright. He put his hand under the cubicle and when I stood there, unsure what to do, he whispered "Let me suck you."

Shaking, I dropped to my knees and let him stroke and suck my throbbing cock. The age I was, I was ready to cum very quickly, as I guess he could tell by my gasping. He let go of me and stood up, whispering "I've got a blue van, far side of the lot as you go out the exit door. Follow me out, let me suck you where its comfortable." He left the bathroom and I heard the exit door slam.

I stood there, my cock throbbing painfully, and realizing I was about to chicken out, zipped up and headed outside. At the sight of the van, a stocky older man about my dad's age getting in, I started breathing in short little gasps, fear of the unknown almost paralyzing me, and finally found myself climbing inside the panel van, looking at the mattress in the back with a man sitting there in his underwear.

As I stood there, on the verge of bolting and running, he pushed the door closed behind me, deftly unzipped my fly and extracted my cock, holding me in his hand, stroking gently. "Take your clothes off." he ordered firmly, and I found myself skinning out of my clothes in a daze. He laid me on the matress and started stroking my body, not touching my cock. It felt so good, I closed my eyes and I heard him fumbling with something and then heard a click. I opened my eyes and saw that my clothes had disappeared and he was locking a box on the wall.

I started to panic and he pushed me back, straddling my chest to hold me down. He was a lot bigger and burlier than I was (I was always a skinny kid) and I was pretty sure that he could kick my ass if it came down to it. "Kid." he said, stroking his cock across my chest "We're going to become really good friends - I'm not going to hurt you, as long as you do what I tell you, and when we're finished, you can have your clothes back and leave. If you refuse, I'll shove you out the door and you can explain to your parents why you're naked."

He slid forward, touching a thick 7" cock to my lips. "Open your mouth." I was terrified (although still horny) and did so. He slid it in about halfway and grabbed my ears, pinning me in place. He smiled down at my wide eyes and said "You understand?"

When I tried to make a "mmmph" sound, he said "Suck once for no, suck twice for yes." I felt my temporarily flaccid cock pop up again, and I sucked twice ...

(to be continued)
Quote |