Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2011, 09:22 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (2)

... I sucked twice and he grinned as he realized that he had me right where he wanted me.

I started sucking him inexpertly as he straddled my face, still scared, but realizing that there was no way in hell I was going to go home without clothes, and try to explain that to my ex-soldier dad.

I sucked him for awhile before he turned around and shoved his ass over my face, his puckered asshole settling onto my mouth.

"Come on slut." he said "You belong to me - lick all along my ass- make me clean." I was horrified, but helpless and did what he said. He settled more onto my face, making it difficult to breathe and said: "Put your tongue inside me." I was a little revolted by the idea, but did what I was told, shoving my tongue as deep into him as I could. I started licking inside him as me grunted and pushed onto my mouth, almost smothering me.

Suddenly he stopped and said "You like this, don't you bitch? Your cock is hard as a rock." I was suddenly consumed by shame as I realized it was true. He said "Lick twice if you like this." I hesitated, not exactly liking it, but the submissive, helpless feeling was turning me on like crazy. I licked twice, and he said "That's what I thought."

He got off me and stood up as best he could in the van, and had me kneel in front of him, carefully positioning me for some reason, and placing his cock on the bottom lip of my open mouth. Suddenly there was a bright flash, and I turned towards it, another flash dazzling me. He shoved his cock into my mouth, grasping the back of my head as he did, and said "I've got some nice photos of you, slut."

I looked up at him, wide-eyed in terror and he said "That's right, I'm sure mom and dad and your friends would love to see that little gem." He shoved it deep into my mouth, making me gag and reached out and touched a button on the wall that I hadn't noticed before, making it flash again.

He smiled down at my wide-eyed desperate eyes over his hard thick cock and said "That's right, I own your ass now. Suck twice if you agree." I hesitated for a long moment and then sucked twice, a feeling of desperate helplessness consuming me...

(to be continued)

So, what do you think guys? This was my life many years back, it's the first time I've talked about it. Do you like the story?
Quote |