Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2011, 11:04 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (3)

... he had me suck him for awhile, occasionally posing me for another photo. I couldn't see any way out, so I just did what he said and kept sucking.

Eventually he gripped my head tight, gasping and pulled out, his cock throbbing in my mouth. I had been bracing myself for him to cum, and felt mixed relief and surprise.

He had me kneel on all fours and started playing with my ass with a greased hand, fingers slid in and out of my ass, and when I realized that I was moaning, I was consumed by shame. The camera flashed a few times more and I felt something warm and soft press against my tight virgin asshole.

He rubbed a glob of something on my ass and I could feel the head pressing in slightly. He said "You'd better relax, or this is going to hurt like hell." He pressed again, but my nerves and inexperience wouldn't let me relax enough. He grabbed my hips and said "Try pressing out, like you're trying to crap. Relax and push out." I pushed out and he pushed in, making me gasp in pain. The camera flashed again, several times, and I could feel his tight grip on my hips, the hard thickness of him inside me. It still hurt. He slowly pushed all the way into me until he was as deep as he could go. One hand reached forward and found my cock as he started to move inside me - my shame consuming me as I realized that I was hard in his hand. I could feel my cock tingling even as his thrusts quickened inside me, and we both came nearly simultaneously, me gasping and pressing upwards unconsciously, driving him even deeper where he exploded into my virgin ass. I was throbbing in his hand and collapsed on the mattress with him on top of me.

When my vision cleared, he was still in my ass, his weight heavy on me, his arms around me. I just lay there, no idea what to say. I could feel him shrinking within me and, eventually he pulled out and climbed onto me in a 69 position. I could see the stains on his cock from my ass as he shoved it back into my mouth and forced me to clean him. He was still soft in my mouth when he pressed harder against my face and said "Don't miss a drop or the pictures get posted on the front door of your school." My eyes bugged out as I realized what he had in mind, but I didn't know what I could do to stop it. I felt the gush of urine onto my tongue and realized that I hadn't yet hit the depths of shame as I gulped down his hot piss, swallowing every drop.

The afternoon wore on - he played with me like a new toy, trying different positions, putting fingers and thumbs inside me, putting me over his knee and spanking me, having me give him a massage, all recorded on film, and finally I said "It's almost dinnertime - I'll be missed if I don't go home."

He looked at me emotionlessly and unlocked the combo lockbox on the wall and took out my clothes, pulling out my wallet and carefully writing down my home address from my learner's permit as I watched helplessly.

"When are you free next?" he asked, "and don't lie, I'll be sitting near your house for the next while." I thought desperately about what I could say and finally, my heart sinking, I said "My parent are going to the cottage tomorrow, I can stay behind for the next two days." He smiled and said "Get dressed - I'll be at the top of your street at 2 pm, waiting for you tomorrow." I had just gotten dressed, and was standing awkwardly, waiting for the door to be opened, when he pushed me to my knees again, slapped my face and shoved his cock back in my mouth.

"You're my slave, my fucktoy, and that's ALL you'll be from now on. Don't forget that." He pumped into my mouth again and managed to come again, pushing me out the sliding door with a mouthful of cum.

He drove off, and I walked gingerly back to my bicycle, already dreading the next meeting, but a tingling feeling in my abused ass and cock made me realized that there was some other feelings going on too.

(to be continued)

Quote |