Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2011, 12:02 AM
lancinator13
Cruiser

My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy

I got home in a stunned daze over what had happened to me in that van, realizing that I had no way out that I could think of. I never considered talking to my parents about it, I was too embarrassed, and the thought of going to the police and talking about what had happened was absolutely humiliating. I also realized, when, lying in the dark, I started to jerk off while thinking about it, there were parts that had been pretty damned hot.

The day wore on in a glacial manner, it seemed to take years for my parents to leave, and then I stared at the clock for the next hour, frozen in a mixture of intense lust, terror, and crippling shame. Finally it was five minutes to 2 pm, I peered out the window and could see the blue van at the end of the street. I walked out of the house towards the van, wanting to flee in terror, my stomach turning over, but my traitor cock was hard as steel in my pants, keeping me stumbling forward.

The side door slid open and I got in, panting in stress and fear. My abuser from yesterday was there in the drivers seat, and I lurched to a halt when I saw another guy about the same age and build sitting in the back on the mattress. The driver said "Hello slut, nice to have you back here. Take those clothes off, you won't need them until tomorrow, when I drop you off.".

I felt my cock stiffen further as I stripped and sat uncertainly as the van lurched into motion. The second guy reached over and pulled my face into his lap as the van went around a corner, I felt his cock poking at my lips, thicker and longer than my "master's" cock. With a helpless feeling of resignation, I started sucking. He kept me sucking him for several minutes as we drove, finally shoving his cock to the back of my throat and exploding into me as he kept my head forced onto his cock. He was still spasming onto my tongue when I realized that we were in the garage of a house and the door was closing on the van. I was pulled out naked by my "master", still licking cum from around my lips, and pulled into the house.

(to be continued)
Quote |