Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2011, 07:53 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (4)

I entered the houuse in the grip of utter terror, with no clue as to what could happen to me. I was going to be a plaything again, that was obvious, but I could get hurt or killed for all I knew, and I didn't see much way I could prevent it.

I was led into the guy's bedroom, which had a big four poster bed and placed on it. My fear increased when, well, let's call him my "master" from now on, pulled my hands over my head and placed leather straps over each wrist, securing them to short, thick bungie cords attached to the two corners of the bed. I was frightened, but unsurprised, when my ankles received the same treatment. I was naked, spread-eagled, and, as I knew after trying to get my wrists free, utterly helpless.

I have never felt so utterly out-of-control with no way to affect my destiny. I tugged at my bonds as I watched the two burly men in their forties standing beside the bed, talking about what was to come first, and rummaging through the drawers of a shabby chest-of-drawers next to the bed. My breath was coming in short gasps, my teeth were chattering, and my dick was trying to retract back into my belly.

The second guy, who I later learned was named Rob, gave me an appraising look. "Look at the kid, he's scared. How about we get him in the mood first?" My master looked sour and then said "Go ahead - he's all yours."

Hearing one man casually "giving" me to another stranger filled me with dread, and when the first man put a blindfold on me, I was overcome by fear. I lay there, taut as a bowstring, and gasped when a hand unexpectedly started stroking my chest. The hand was gentle, and stoked down towards my belly, avoided my still-small cock and stroked down my thighs. I began to relax a bit as he worked me over with both hands, stroking and gently massaging my shaking muscles - it felt pretty good. He ran the palms of his hands over my nipples, and I gasped, feeling my cock starting to harden.

"There we go," the second man said "that's more like it." His hand stroked down my belly, very slowly, moving back and forth towards my cock, which was now pointing skyward. With the blindfold on, my whole world was the feeling of that hand moving towards my genitals. He stroked to the base of my cock and then to the insides of my thighs, teasing me until I was gasping from the anticipation. When he finally ran one finger up my cock from the base to the tip, my body arched up in response.

"You like that?" he said, gently stroking down the side of the tip.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He ran his palm over the tip of my cock: "I have to have it in words. Say: I'm a little slut, and I like it when strangers touch my cock, sir." I repeated it, feeling shame.

He gently stroked the tip, making me gasp again.

"Say I'll do anything you want, if you make me cum, sir." I gasped it out as his stroking hand caressed my rock-hard cock.

"Anything you want." He repeated, stroking me harder.

"Anything you want!" I gasped, arching my back. The blindfold was driving me wild - there was only his hand, and my cock - my senses were going wild trying to process this, and I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Anything!" I gasped, as I exploded in his hand, showering my belly and chest with cum, I even felt some spatter on my face as I arched up, pulling at my bonds, my vision going to stars as I jerked in the most violent orgasm of my life.

Eventually, my cock stopped throbbing, my gasping died down and I suddenly found myself thinking "Oh my God, what the hell did I just promise? This guy could make me do anything!"

I settled down, some of my old fear returning, but at a lower level, with a hand still gently stroking my body. I felt the bed move and the weight of someone straddling my cum-smeared belly.

"Okay, here we go." said the second guy, and I was filled with what was becoming a familiar feeling - fear, and lust.

(to be continued)

I'd love to hear what you guys thing of the story so far. It's my life on 'paper' at last, and just thinking back to those days makes me hard the whole time I'm typing this.
Quote |