Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2011, 08:04 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (5)

... I lay there, still panting, my cock still hard, straining to sense what was going to happen to me next. I was still nervous, but the second guy seemed a little nicer than my "master" and I thought he was less likely to hurt me.

I suddenly felt the weight go off my chest and settle on my face - a familiar musky odour filling my nose.

"So" the second guy said "my friend here says you love to eat ass. Is that true?" I thought it over for a second - the humiliation was, actually, a turn-on, but I wasn't sure about having my tongue in someone's ass, for God's sake! I was afraid that if I said "no" they'd do things to me until I said yes. Add to that the fact that I was naked, tied spread-eagled to a bed by two guys, either of whom could probably beat the hell out of me...

"Um, hum" I muttered, and the large hairy ass descended on my face. He pressed down, blocking off my air and said "I couldn't hear you - try answering the way my friend taught you yesterday." I resigned myself to inevitable and licked his asshole twice with my tongue.

I continued to clean and lick his ass, but began having a problem - as he got excited, he'd grind his asshole onto my mouth, blocking off my air. I'd gasp for air anytime he rocked forward, and then he'd lean back again, and my nose would be closed between his cheeks. My whole world became a black musty hell, fighting to breathe, my tongue shoved as far into him as I could go.

Soon, I felt a familiar hand playing roughly with my ass - a lubed finger rubbing inside me. As I continued to clean out his ass, I felt the ankle cords unsnapped, and my skinny teenaged thighs lifted into the air. I felt a finger rubbing lube on my opening, and even through my anoxia, braced myself for the pain, pushing out as he'd taught me.

A sharp pain speared into me as my master shoved himself into me, holding my ankles. There was no finess this time, he rammed it in and started pounding me. I yelped silently into #2's asshole and found myself starting to panic - a need for air building up. I yanked wildly at my wrist straps, but couldn't get free. All I could think was, "Oh God, please don't let me die like this - a guy's asshole on my mouth, and another guy raping my ass!"

Finally, the guy on my face eased up for a moment and heard me frantically gasping for air. He gave me a minute to catch my breath, which I did, while feeling the weird sensation of my master's cock moving inside me.

He slid his semi-hard cock into my mouth, and slid it into me, moving back and forth. I felt his hairy testicles banging my nose as I lay there. He'd come in my mouth on the ride over, so he didn't cum, but just rode my mouth, partly choking me. Then he stopped and said "My friend says you love to drink piss. You want to drink mine?"

His cock was jammed down my throat, but at least I could breath through my nose - I didn't want to drink piss, but he might sit on my mouth again. I sucked twice.

"Excellent." he put his hands on my chest and I felt a gush of piss into my mouth at the same time as I heard grunting by my ass. I felt violent pounding into my abused ass and then felt him slow down and stop, pulling out of me with a "Pop".

I swallowed the last drops of piss and wondered how the hell I had ended up like this, and what I would have to endure next...

(to be continued)

Comments on my life story are always appreciated. ;-)
Quote |