Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2011, 08:04 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (6)

... I lay there, utterly spent, hanging from my sore arms, licking the few drops of piss off #2's dick, who then pulled out, letting me collapse.

The blindfold was still on, and I felt fear return as I wondered what I would endure next, and felt shame again at the fact that except when I was choking for air or terrified, I was pretty turned on by some parts of this. That massive orgasm I'd had by #2's hand was still fresh in my mind, and I felt my cock twitch - after what I just went through, I was horny?

I was suddenly released from the arm restraints and pulled out of the bed, then pushed on top of #2, who was lying face down in my place.

"Massage me, kid." the blindfold was removed, and I climbed onto his back with some hesitation and started to rub his back. He was muscular and bigger than me, and I found it fairly erotic to have my hands on him this way.

As I worked down his back, I sat on his ass, my hardening cock falling between his cheeks. He groaned and pushed against me.

"Put some oil in the crack, kid, and rub your cock in there." I did as he said, continuing to massage his back as I humped his hairy crack with my now rock-hard cock (ah, to be a teenager again). He pushed at me again and said "Rub it against the hole. Don't put it in."

I grabbed my cock and started rubbing the tip against his puckered hole, applying more oil. I found the tip entering slightly, the mouth opening to me and felt an uncontrollable urge to push, which I did, making him yelp: "Whoa, kid! No deeper." I continued to work the tip of my cock into his tight hole, feeling the tingling of my cock starting, and pushing harder into him, my cock slipping in and instantly starting to spasm, even as I was entering. He told me to stop, but my cock had taken over, and when my breathing returned to normal, I found myself with my arms around his back, my still-twitching cock still in his ass.

"Kid." he husked, "get out of there, right now. I fuck, I don't get fucked." I hurriedly pulled out, feeling fear at the anger in his voice.

He got up, snapped my two wristbands together behind my back, and walked me out of the room...

(to be continued)
Quote |