Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2011, 09:43 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (7)

... I found myself bitterly regretting my loss of control as I was roughly led into the living room - I was scared again, and the "nice guy" sounded pretty pissed at me.

My nervousness rose when I was pushed over the back of a couch and told not to move. I could hear rustling and clunking behind me and remembered seeing a big trunk on the floor.

The worry about what was going on behind me spiked when I heard my "master" say: "Don't use that one - we don't want to mark this bitch up; if his parents get suspicious, we're all in deep shit."

"Okay" I heard #2 say "Paddle it is, then. Oh, and these." I felt him press against my ass, his cock rubbing between my cheeks and felt a shivery tingle, even through my fear. I pushed back against him slightly and felt his weight on my back as he bent over me, pressing hard on my restrained arms.

Starting to enjoy the sensation of his thick cock rubbing against my sensitive asshole, I was shocked when he suddenly snapped two clothespins on my nipples - as sensitive as they were it hurt like hell and I yelped. He straightened up and smacked my ass with his hand, saying: "Next time, you'll do what I tell you."

I gritted my teeth and braced myself, then was shocked into a loud yelp as he smacked my ass with a home made wide leather paddle. He whacked me again and said "Say: I'll always do exactly what you say to do sir, exactly as you want it."

I repeated it and he smacked me again, harder - it hurt like a bastard and I found myself starting to cry: "I'll always do exactly what you say to do sir, exactly as you want it."

He smacked me once more: "Again!"

"I'll always do exactly what you say to do sir, exactly as you want it."

"Again!" he smacked me again and I could tell that he was getting excited by what he was doing to me, his breathing was coming faster and suddenly he was pressing his hard cock into my ass, ramming it into me, with only my "master's" cum for lubrication and pounding violently into me.

Even loosened up as I was, it still hurt and I cried out, making him grab my hips and ram into me as deeply as he could, growling: "Take it bitch! Take it!" He'd cum recently, so, even excited, he took a while to cum. My poor abused asshole was in a lot of pain, and I was sobbing, which seemed to excite him more. He finally exploded into my ass, grinding into me hard.

He unsnapped my wrists and collapsed on top of me - the hot weight of him on and in me starting to excite me again, even through my pain.

"That's my boy", he said, stroking my hair "Oh, we are going to have so much fun this summer - I've never owned a fucktoy before." He ground his softening cock into me again, "You are going to have so much cum inside you, you won't believe it."

(to be continued)

As always, feedback is appreciated. So are blowjobs ;-)
Quote |