Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2011, 08:45 PM
lancinator13
Cruiser

Smile My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy (8)

...the rest of the afternoon passed slowly and...oddly.

I helped them tidy the place up and prepare snacks for what I learned would be a party that evening. I felt nervous at that, not sure of what might happen. I idly wondered if I might be left in a spare bedroom, watching tv or something - I mulled that thought over with weirdly mixed feelings; this whole thing had started because I wanted my first blowjob and had gotten way out of hand. I was finding a lot of it scary, painful, or disgusting, or all three, but there was a deep-seated part of me that found it a huge turn-on, and I couldn't forget that shattering orgasm I had at the hands of #2, and what I'd said. I reddened as I realized that I had a hard-on again.

"Well, look at this", a familiar voice said, "Our little plaything is getting horny." He bent me over at the waist and told me not to move, tapping his fingers in the crack of my ass. It was strangely erotic and I started to breathe harder as he played with my ass, pushing a finger into me, then gasped as he pulled out and smacked my ass and told me to get back to work.

The first guests started to arrive, and my nervousness grew as I was sent to the door to take their coats, wearing only a pair of shorts. I noticed that all of the guests were men, between their mid 20s to one guy that must have been in his middle 50's. That guy slid his hand into my shorts and caressed my ass, and my nervousness increased.

They arranged themselves in the living room in a circle of chairs - eight of them in total, plus the two already there. They were all drinking alcohol, mostly beer, and I was ordered to drink one - a struggle, as I'd never really been into alcohol - and then my "master" pushed me to my knees in front of the oldest guy and pushed my face into his crotch. The older guy put my hand on his fly, and my "master" barked: "Get to work, slut!"

I unzipped him and extracted a fairly big, uncircumcized cock, and, thinking momentarily of the photos that my "master" said he'd send to my family and friends, I started to suck.

Moments after I started, I felt hands yanking down my shorts - I tried to pull off and look behind me but was shoved roughly back onto his cock. What else could I do? I kept sucking, my tongue rubbing against his cock, while, behind me, I felt lube being rubbed onto my sore asshole.

(to be continued)
Quote |