Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2011, 09:52 PM
lukylok
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
--

--
FUNNY PLACE - once was enough! OMG.! What has happened to it? No sign of the portly farang, thus has the feeling that that place was running down like a no-longer-powered flywheel, as it were: true: cool towelets still provided; we asked for Schweppes' & Lemon-sodas and were given Singha's soda-water with slices of lemon; qual. of R&F. a go-go boys sadly fallen right DOWN, possibly just above say A-BOMB qual.?; music loud;no smoking!
How things can be different from one night to another. Went last night to Sunny Place for the bingo. The portly owner was very much there, the house was packed, the atmosphere friendly. There were more boys than when I was there in July, and quite few to my taste, on top of the two who were competing for my attention. Had a very good evening ! and night, but that's another story
Quote |