Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2011, 12:15 AM
Carlo C
Cruiser

Anyway.......after seeing all the fun stuff in his bathroom I was very excited and was ready to be receptive to Ben. Up on the to deck we were cruising at slow pace and Ben asked me if I had a girlfriend. Bingo, there it was. I told him no and that I wasn't much into monogamy at my age. He then asked how I was feeling after that pot. He was proud of the quality and I told him it was excellent and it's a good thing he didn't have an coke because the two of those together always made me become an instant nudist. He stared a t me for a second and then he asked that I follow him. Back in his chamber he opened a drawer of the end table by his bed and showed me a vial of coke. Before I knew it I was I was high on coke and smoke and ready to shed my clothes. He excused himself for a minute and I quickly shed all my clothes and jumped in his oft cuddly bed....
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |