Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time - true story - becoming a fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2011, 11:14 PM
Carlo C
Cruiser

He came back out buck naked and said if I wasn't naked under those blankets he was going to be really embarrassed. I threw the blankets off so he could see I was a nude as he was. He threw himself on top of me and the underside of our extremely hard cocks were grinding together. We were sucking each other in every and any position we could. The man worshiped my cock and I swear my dick turned to rock. Ben grabbed some lube while his cockbwas still in my mouth and rubbed a healthy amount on my ass and then inserted a finger and then two . He said that he assumed I was a virgin and I shook my head yes. He explained he'd go slow but most definitely he was going to fuck me. I was on my back and I pulled my legs back so he had a target and he hit the bullseye. The discomfort was minimal and soon he was on his knees lifting me while pounding my ass, only my shoulder blades were on the bed. He wasn't huge but he was long and the sensation of the full length running back and forth got me so hot I started jacking myself. Ben took over with a firm grip and a slow tempo all the while fucking me and soon I was in a pleasure zone I thought would drive me mental. I arched my back and soon I was spraying my cum all over my chest and stomach. The sight of this pushed Ben to the brink and before he came he pulled out and rammed his ock in my throat and blew he endless load in my mouth. I swirled it with my mouth open for him to see what he had done t o me. We cuddled or a little but neither one of cocks softened and round two was on...
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |