Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Straight vs Gay
Thread: Straight vs Gay
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2011, 08:05 PM
pong
Cruiser

Hello from me in GCHMai now-as escapee from BKK floods. Am more or less strugging with same.
1. there is NO set divison between the 2 types. In fact, when I read older reviews, it only mentioned 1 shop as mostly real gay-and this has ceased (B-beez-is now doing a normal guesthse). The major division, sorry to say, is that often chao-doi=hilltribe sons, get blamed for not doing very much. Try to avoid those-ASK before. Perhaps a str8 Lao/Isan boy is better as that.
2.From the 12 or so shops now running,. it seems 1-2-Come gest best reviews-and is also most far out of centre. And Gemini-which has prices even higher as famous HERO in BKK. I suspect that both are having a larger share of the Thai market and hence more having good tops. Check gayinchiangmai.com for an overview.
3.to me-now being in CMai for 5 days and not being here since some 10-11 yrs, these shops suffer from the same syndrom as about any bisnis here: a giant oversupply of small bisnises, all vying for a small custom base. Prices are quite high and somehow I suspect they have different sets for Thai and farang-in books only Thai and english.
Compared to BKK; even though they say to open from 12-12=24, do not come before 18/19.00 Most boys do it as a side after their daytime jobs or study. Many small shops hardly get an average 1 client/day. And take time to talk and talk before-walk away if it seems to meagre on offer.
I'll try to report more later on. If you happen to be in Cmai right now-let us know what good finds you did make!
Quote |