Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Straight vs Gay
Thread: Straight vs Gay
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2011, 09:07 AM
Bago
Cruiser

Interesting observation on the hilltribal boys. I’ve had a gay hilltribal who was quite hopeless in everything. Though the manager insisted he was Thai, I came to know the truth after having a long chat with the boy. I must have had some straight hilltribals too, without knowing it. The question on the ethnic origins of people can be tricky – for example if a hilltribal has Thai citizenship he could claim he is a northern Thai and may not admit he is hilltribal, unless he is proud to be one. Also there are a lot of Shan people in the area north of Chang Puak gate. Does that mean businesses there, such as Gemini, are staffed by these? Shan (Tai-yai) boys are very attractive, but I don’t know anything about their attitudes, etc.
Most places seem to have mainly straights with one or two gays, according to the managers. One place I know has mainly gays is 2 Brothers. But the massage skills there leaves much to be desired. It seems the manager/owner controls the boys by having them live there within the shop.
I doubt very much there is any price difference whether the customer is Thai or not – they treat customers the same.
Quote |