Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Straight vs Gay
Thread: Straight vs Gay
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2011, 07:46 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Can you really put labels on groups?

My best CM experience was just last month at River House. I selected a masseur and the whole thing was totally disaster plus continuous phone calls in and out and I quickly aborted the whole thing. The boy was from Bkk.

I paid and was walking out when a very macho cute young man walked into the drive way and down another 15 steps into the back yard and started talking to one of the masseurs. I assumed that the 'walk-in' young man was an employee so i beckoned for him to come and talk on the footpath outside. We did the 'what's your name; etc., then I politely asked whether was prepared to kiss / smoke, etc., an it was all 'yes', so I led him into the lobby area to get things moving.

Turned out he was just walking past and asked the masseur boy for directions and had no idea what the place was. The mamasan quickly explained and the young man indicated he was willing on a 'once only' arrangement. Turned out to be totally delightful, a macho polite 20 yr old charmer who did everything, beautiful body, from Udon Thani.

The conversation was also interesting, he explained that he doesn't believe in the idea of str8 or gay, he just wants to enjoy sex in every possible way with men and women, and it was his first experience with a farang.
Quote |