Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2011, 10:00 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeThai View Post
Thanks, orson. Keith, yes, orson is correct - I have no way of knowing a PM is sent nowadays and often comes across one after 1-2 weeks or worse. After 1 month. despite logging on a few times a week....
When you log-in the number of active, unread messages should appear in the toolbar at the page bottom (page top if you're mobile). For example, my toolbar at this moment says, "home | welcome, Keith! log out | control panel | messages (6), etc". You can also see private messages by clicking the link for your 'control panel' and also from the 'quick links' which is towards the top of the page, on the right, looking for the 'private messages' link. You can also setup your username to receive email notice when a private message arrives. This is how I normally find out I have a private message.
Quote |