Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hatyai GL Sauna and gogobars
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2011, 08:57 PM
pong
Cruiser

further to this-am now last day ChMai (where all those Chinese looking white skined ladies also live-they are pretty) and fly tomorrow-direct AirAsia-to HYai-to folow up into Malaysia.
It is since long ago last century that to appeal to the mainly Malay clientele in HYai the str8 massagebisnis is populated with Lanna=northern Thai ladies. As seems also the case in many more diguised thus shops in MY and SIN. Hece this would probably apply to PLU too.
Southern Thai boys can be pretty hot-the few that choose to work in this trade seem to do so out of choice and not out of necessity. Many have these really (for me-suka!) hensum Malay type looks+wide black eyes. I remember-a really long time ago-one walking into a BKKbar- and fell for him. He was dead-honest to the point- wanted to know what he had to do and said then-OK- you do not want to much-I like you. (from Krabi or Trang, I think)
Quote |