Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hatyai GL Sauna and gogobars
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2011, 05:18 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
...It is since long ago last century that to appeal to the mainly Malay clientele in HYai the str8 massagebisnis is populated with Lanna=northern Thai ladies...Hece this would probably apply to PLU too...Southern Thai boys can be pretty hot-the few that choose to work in this trade seem to do so out of choice and not out of necessity. Many have these really (for me-suka!) hensum Malay type looks+wide black eyes...
If you say so but I personally do not know any Malay PLU friends who go for the "Lanna look" I am afraid. I am not a particular fan of pasty skin or make-up of any kind on men, either, for that matter.

As for why any of the youthful gentlemen choose their particular line of work, I am afraid I can't comment, either, as I haven't offed any in Hatyai over the last ten years as I have done almost all of my cruising in Southern Thailand either over the internet or the old-fashioned pre-internet way.
Quote |