Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - babylon -- water fountain - working? - safe?
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2011, 07:22 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcraven View Post
1.- ... I am wondering if the water fountain in Babylon is currently dispensing drinkable water,
2.- and whether water is available for purchase at the malaysia hotel, seven eleven or similar all night stores on rama 4.
3.- Finally I was planning on just getting a cheap guesthouse near Malaysia at arrival, (around 4-6 pm), is it likely that they will all be sold out and filled with suburb water refugees? In other words should I make a prepaid online hotel reservation now? ... .

1.- From various web-sites visited I have not read of anyone suffering from any upset stomachs at B'LON. SAUNA; but 'Quot stomachi tot tolerantiae!'. If you're that concerned do what Grand-father used to do whilst on campaigns in NW.India: put some whisky in the drinking water - but NO ice!* - and he lived to well into his eighties;
2.- Probably no difficulties in purchasing drinking/potable water from the MALAYSIA HTL. or from the larger Convenience Stores, but smaller stores - maybe? Have noticed that recently several new brands of drinking water have appeared for sale: 'My choice.', 'Neptune.' etc. etc.;
3.- PINNACLE HTL. reported to be full with 'Water-refugees.'. Why not reserve and book-IN to the IBIS, MY. or PINNACLE HTL. for one night and then look-around during the flg. day?
--* Apologies if you're an American, many of whom, I've noticed, prefer to drown their beverages with ice!
-- E&OE.. --
Quote |