Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - babylon -- water fountain - working? - safe?
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2011, 11:04 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Drinking/potable water ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcraven View Post
Not understanding the complexities of the drinking water shortage, ... , and not in Bangkok for another 10 days, and whether water is available for purchase at the malaysia hotel seven eleven or similar all night stores on rama 4.
... .

-- According to both the Metropolitan Water Auth'y. and the suppliers there have been at least two factors militating against the ready supplies of drinking/potable water to BKK. -
1.- The o'all. qual. of water available to the MWA., caused by INCREASED dirtiness of the water and LOWERED Dissolved Oxygen content - thus a LESSER OUTPUT in gen'l.;
2.- Instead of taking just a couple or so hrs. from plant to outlets supplies have taken much MORE time to arrive, caused by the flooding making for diversions and longer ways-around.

-- Today,(20 nov.), forenoon I looked-IN at several of the smaller FAMILY MART & 7/11. outlets along Si Lom & Rama IV. rds.. Most, but not all, had adequate supplies of drinking/potable water on the shelves: APP.*, CIELO*, CHANG, NAMTHIP, PURRA* & SINGHA brands. As the * brands are unknown to me I checked their labels - all are manufactured using Reverse Osmosis,(although Reject'n. Rate not stated.), and Ultra-violet radiation - so should be fit for human consumption?
--
Quote |