Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hatyai GL Sauna and gogobars
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2011, 08:23 PM
pong
Cruiser

visit to GL sauna, HYai. Spent 1 day in Hyai-flew in from ChMai 9direct now-very busy fluight) and left next day by heaviky guarded train to SgKolok-into Malaysia.
easy to find with description, were it not that I thought the inner city deptmtstore was Diana-is not, this is Odean, and there is now also a Centran. A little further on the route as descirbed there is an exactly same orange building and a very busy night/food/market, you pass TopMan going there coming from town. The nightmarket before the Kk is not busy-they only do cofee/kopi and custardbread. KK is actually a supermarket(9and later i saw it is a 7 lookalike chain in KUL). But all this hardly matters.
Sauna open 18.30-23.30 and I was charged 200 bt for entry. Dont know if different on weekends. You only get 1 towel, choice of various size condoms and lube. there is fee icewater.
There were a lot of motosais outside and it was fairly busy inside. Ground floor is just that: empy, not even a motosai or rubbish ,and stair up. Entry-with beside it a kind of unstaffed bar and a heap of dusty workoutmachines, likely the gym. the WCs lok neat, design, but the rest is not and is also unkempt, if not dirty in many places, but not as bad as farose2 just by here.
Showers only cold water, several broke.
Then you go up and enter a kind of show/gathering place with white imi-leather seats and a small stage, on which a puppet stands. There would be no show though. There are groups of friends who gather here and thus see any newcomer. On these floors it takes 2 adjacent shophouses thus is bigger as you think. There is an alley with cublicles beside, dark, where anyone stands and grabs and feels-much more as usual in thai sauna's. Ends in some more lighted TV-room with gay poh-movies.gayromeo. on the side there is also a kind of dark maze-which someone only showed me later. Also other as Thai sauna they talk to you-anyone wanted to try out his english and even introduced himself and friends. And asked if I had a good time afters..... About 60-70% young guys, just a few of the aged uncles. Apparently they gossip among them, as after action 1 I was grabbed for more and thus had a good evening;. But by then-just after 22.00-it had become fairly wuiet already. Hyai also lacks any available transport later in the eve in these places-thus it was another walk back to centre. With yet another few hopeful gazes and glances and comeones.
in short: the place, dirty, unkempt, but with good you know, that attracts customers.
Quote |