Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk trip: my report
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2011, 12:41 AM
gweilo32
Cruiser

Bkk trip: my report

just returned from a short trip to Bkk. Here are a few of my impressions:

DJ Station: still packed. on the 2nd floor, the vast majority of locals are prostitutes. plus a few non-prostitute regulars whom I've seen over the past decade. very few (if any) 'new' thais who are into gwm.

babylon: not too busy; the sticky rice disappeared (almost); a few muscular caucasians; some thai prostitutes from the dj's 2nd floor; some regulars who have been around for the past decade; no 'new' faces

sauna mania: lots of very hot thais; 98% of them are sticky

taiwan bar: very few guys; very few cutomers; the available guys are short and bulky (with faces 'for radio').

dream boys: lots of young, skinny boys; 2 muscular guys; extremely short and boring show. the most expensive drink.

god: attracts mostly prostitutes and some sticky rice. amusingly, the hottest prostitutes seek asian customers (with limited success)

suck cinema in saphan kwai: semi-empty (by old standards), no good looking guys; one fat caucasian cruising; little attitude among locals

Prince cinema: half of the seats removed; very few guys; all unattractive (either on a chubby side or visibly aged)

hero massage: reliable as always; but limited choice among guys (or was i unlucky?)

prime massage: cute guys, good massage, no happy endings.

grindr: lots of guys who just love to text (and text only); requires lots of patience to arrange a meeting

conclusion: bkk is ok for fun if one isn't too choosy or would gladly pay for sex with hotter guys. i won't be returning for at least a year (and probably longer).
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |