Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCORPION BAR - Soi Twilight ...
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2011, 11:42 PM
sextile
Cruiser

SCORPION BAR - Soi Twilight ...

-- Today, 09 december, over breakfast my Elderly, Frequently-visiting & American Friend told me about spending some leisure time with his Thai friend - mid-thirties, looks and performs like a much younger man - who works at SCORPION BAR - Soi Twilight; seemingly it is not an a go-go bar but just a drinks' bar
- Quite what this man does there was not revealed apart from the fact that he is one of several who are available to be 'Offed.' for a fee, which was not stated;
- The bar is reported to be popular with visiting Australians.
- I was given to understand, too, that the bar has arrangements with both BBB INN and the SURIWONGE HOTEL for the use of their 'Short time.' rooms by SCORPION'S young men. Whether this means that the young men receive a commissions for ever time that they bring-back a companion I do not know.
-- E&OE. as reported speech. --
Quote |