Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2011, 05:28 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by linga View Post
BTW, any one has experienced with massage on the beach (DONGTAN)?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm a regular DGTN visitor. Always have a daily massage when there. Like anything I suppose, the quality varies. Look around when you are seated and see who is giving massages to the OQ's (like me). You can tell a fair bit by just observing. Is the masseur chatting and concentrating or gazing off into the distance doing the same thing over and over... The better ones are also usually busy but you can 'book' them by just asking them if you can be next or come back later etc... This usually works.

If you find a good one 'squeeze and squeeze until the eagle grins' as the song goes... ie don't let him go, book him again for tomorrow and slip him extra.

There are two I use regularly and they give an excellent massage. One comes back to my room for activities. Straight as, but says and makes me think, he enjoys it. Go figure!

As far as foot massage is concerned the ladies in PTYA give better massages and cheaper but for setting, atmosphere and chemistry you can't beat DGTN.
Quote |