Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'gay romeo.' web-site ...
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2011, 06:34 AM
BKK-European
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
1.- It's not unknown for posters to submit photos. taken several years earlier;
2.- There are those who describe their endowments as 'XL.' when, in fact, they might be anything but:
--
Sure, that does happen, but regarding the photos in particular, most of these younger guys now have smartphones and post new photos to their Facebook galleries on an almost daily basis. Nevertheless, there's the issue that some people just look much different in real vs. on photos.

I don't see that as a big problem though, I usually meet them for a coffee or to watch a movie and then we see if and how things progress. In a city like Bangkok, I'm really not under any pressure to jump on each and every opportunity that arises.

Regarding the dick size, I personally couldn't care less, but for people who're size queens, sure, that's an issue. I'd guess that many guys simply don't know how to "rate" their size properly.

Luckily, there's also naked nights in saunas, not only GayRomeo, at your disposal.
Quote |