Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need white monster cock to massage my throat
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2011, 11:47 PM
jamesengland52
Cruiser

I watched a home movie and a man was sucking another mans dick. He started out by just putting his face in the crotch. He then started licking his balls and kissing his cock. He then took his cock in (after he licked off the precum) and started sucking him and massaging his balls. This guy really enjoyed what he was doing you could tell. The guy getting the blow job started cumming and when he was done the giver swallowed his load, squeezed his cocck and got a little more out of it and sucked it some more. I then realized I was hard as a rock and leaking precum. I have no desire to suck a cock, but I really would like to get one from a man who will swallow and really enjoys it.
Quote |