Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sanctuarybya - Great new Massage for men
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2011, 08:30 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

SMCG: You know far too much about this place to be only a customer. I guess this is what Mac used to call type 2 massage venues. One being Hero et.al. Nude from the get go and more of an excuse for sex than a massage not that some don’t give decent massage depending on the guy doing the massage. These type 2 places generally give a decent massage but the after sex is not as reliable but from time to time you get lucky.

One thing I don’t like about type 2 massage venues is the ‘you can negotiate’. I don’t want to negotiate with the masseur holding on to my hard-on. I’m just not up to my best negotiations skills under that stimulation. Still, I give this place a try.

I know where this place is located but don’t expect everyone to know how to get there from that address. This place and ‘Candle T’ need some landmark step-by step directions or you’re walking in circles in and around parking garages and hidden entrances.

First time I went looking for the venues in this neck of the woods I ran into other offers that I could not refuse.
Quote |