Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sanctuarybya - Great new Massage for men
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2011, 11:14 PM
bearbkk

Wow, I am amazed by all the strong opinions about a place where you guys have not been. The description provided by smcg about this place is correct. As regards to the services, they offer all the "bonuses" which patrons seek from a gay massage parlour in Bangkok.
The boys are a mixture of types and very friendly and service minded. My experience is that what goes on in the massage rooms are exactly the same as I have encountered in establishments such as Hero, Albury and others. The massage skills of the boys are also very good.
I do however want to give this place particular credit for being exceptionally clean and tidy as opposed to many of its competitors. It is newly renovated and the builders have done an excellent job. Not the standard Thai shabby workmanship.
Their website has a map in English language which I used when visiting the place the first time. No problem finding the place.
Well worth trying out.
Quote |