Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sanctuarybya - Great new Massage for men
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2011, 01:17 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbkk View Post
My experience is that what goes on in the massage rooms are exactly the same as I have encountered in establishments such as Hero, Albury and others. The massage skills of the boys are also very good.

Not sure I would class Hero and Albury in the same room quality category. Hero’s rooms are very small, warn and tattered but clean. The shower in the room is a plus. Albury since the renovation has better rooms but not all are the same.

In the high end category for rooms I would say Senso and Urban Male. Both with large rooms and large massage beds/tables and general luxury accommodations. They could be hotel rooms. You pay for all this luxury too.

Mid high goes to the Body Club for their innovative shower with a center seat. Too bad the massage boys are not better.

In the mid-mid but clean range I would go with Aqua, Fan Club, and Banana Men's Club. Too bad Banana does not have in room showers—the owner said he tried but got a can not from the person doing the last remodel. It’s fine though, the boy will join you as long as it’s not busy with other customers in the same shower.
Quote |