Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'gay romeo.' web-site ...
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2011, 05:20 PM
rick265
Cruiser

Caution

Hi guys. I just joined GayRomeo thanks to the info on this thread, but I did want to put a warning out there.

I read a post by a guy who was robbed. Apparently the boy put something in his drink. He stole his camera, wallet and computer with all of his work-related stuff on it.

If you do meet someone from any online site, exercise caution. Thai guys are very sweet and honest, most of the time, but there are some bad apples in Thailand just as anywhere else.

I once brought a boy to my hotel from Babylon and he stole $300 from my wallet while I was in the shower. It was stupid of me to have all of my money in my wallet (which was in my pants pocket). Fortunately, he left some money for me and didn't take all of it, but still, I learned from that mistake.

Whenever I have anyone come to my room, I make sure my valuables are locked in my suitcase if there is no safe in the room.
Quote |