Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question about costs
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2011, 05:28 PM
rick265
Cruiser

Question about costs

Hello fellow cruisers -
I really appreciate all of the expertise of the many years of research of those who regularly post on this forum. I'm heading back to paradise (Thailand) soon and now that I'm older and a bit thicker around the middle, I fear the free sex will not be flowing like it used to. I'm prepared to pay. So, I'd like to ask the experts for advice on how much things should cost.

Can you please tell me what you'd pay for the following?

1. Plain old sex- hiring someone from a site such as Planet Romeo and having him come to my room. Prices I've gotten from boys who have contacted me on that site range from 1300-2000 baht.

2. Massage - I know prices for the different massage venues are scattered around in this forum, but can you give me an idea?

3. Tawan muscle boy - just in case I get the urge. I've brought guys back to my room from Tawan in the past and one in particular had the most ugly, deformed cock I ever saw - I think he injected silicone in it and it was horrid.

Any other possibilities???

Looking forward to eating some good food and munching on some delicious thai cocks.
Quote |