Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sanctuarybya - Great new Massage for men
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2011, 07:11 AM
smcg
Cruiser

Wow!

Sorry guys I didn't imagine by posting would create such a response!

I have NO commercial interest in Sanctuarybya. I am just a very satisfied customer who happens to be a longstanding friend of khun Aek - formerly the old Sanctuary's most popular masseur. He bought it from the previous owner and after an extensive renovation has done a great upgrade. So, I remember the old and fully appreciate the new Sanctuarybya.
I used to be in marketing/promotion so my 'wordy english' enthusiasm may have come to the fore.
Today, I went again to Sanctuarybya and discussed some of the points raised in this thread. Both khun Aek and the receptionist will tell every customer what each of his masseurs can/can't do. Furthermore, any first time customer can ring the spa and someone will come to meet them on Rama IV (MRT, or outside SCB bank close to the mouth of the soi)

Regarding tips khun Aek said that he would put a sign in the reception area suggesting a tip of 500 +baht.
I hope this is helpful.

Happy New Year.
Quote |