Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2011, 01:40 AM
rick265
Cruiser

I was in my prime (20's) and pretty hot in the 80's and living in Philly. I had more than my share of black cock back then. Seems a lot of white guys weren't into them (not sure why), so I was in a bit of demand with those black guys who liked white boys.

I used to cruise in a park near the Art Museum known as Gay Acres. I remember one time I was there on my bike and this black guy walked up to me and said, "I have 11 inches". We went down the hill and he pulled out a beautiful dick. I got down on my knees, even though I was wearing white jeans and the ground was covered in berries. Those jeans were wrecked! At one point I stood up because I wanted him to fuck me, but he told me to get back down on my knees. He just wanted a bj. I complied.

Another time I was in an adult bookstore and this guy tried putting his dick through a glory hole. It wouldn't fit it was so big. We went into a booth together. He was enormous. He tried to fuck me but I couldn't take it (wish I could try now).

One of the hottest guys I met had a really thick, big cock. He also had a really nice body. We fooled around several times. Once I went to his place where he lived with his lover. They had a pool. We were in the pool and a friend of theirs came by. I was so horny. We were making out with his friend floating on a raft. I reached down and pulled his hard dick out of his bathing suit and he fucked me right there. I don't know if his friend knew what was going on, but it was really hot.

Unfortunately, now the adult bookstores are gone and the park has been renovated and filled with bikers and babies in strollers. Those sure were the good old days.
Quote |