Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2012, 04:07 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
--
BAAN TEWA MASSAGE PARLOR,
- Addr.: 135/8, S. Sathorn soi 7/1.,
Sathorn, BKK., 10120.;
- BTS.: Chong nonsi, (S3.);
- Loc'n.: Behind SGP. Embassy;
- Tel.: (02)-679 0816.;
- web: > Welcom To BaanTewa ..-.._.-* House of Angels <
- The bldg. is painted a shade of medium turquoise, and on one of the fence's pillars is a possibly illuminated BT. logo.
--
Many thanks for the excellent directions. Have visited in the last few days. Arrived at about 2.30 which I thought would be too early but there it was all up and busy.

Apart from the turquiose there is also a sign Ramakien style head with Baan Tewa on it...

Was given a catalogue on my arrival. Had a quick flick thru and made my pick who happened to be the guy who was my assistant... How photos can deceive.

Ordered a 90 minute aromatherapy 750 baht. Taken upstairs to an excellent room, showered and received a more than adequate massage. Very relaxing.

Got what I was really there for from my Thai std issue masseur who tipped for his efforts.

This is a quality outfit and a definite return is planned. Given a 'loyalty' card with no expiry - Buy 6 get on free (BISXGOF)
Quote |