Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Norman Area
Thread: Norman Area
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2012, 01:43 AM
oralmale69er
Cruiser

Hey no problem, I have been off and on this site for years and to date I have not made any contact with anyone guess I am to old for the lot of them? I've never gave that place a try but have thought about doing so when it warms up but hell if you say itsd hit and miss then its not worth my time to drive to norman to see. Well I don't know how long you have lived here in and around OKC but many years ago they're were a bunch of Adult Video Theaters all around the city and they're were even a couple of drive ends that would show adult movies late at night, but the good people saw fit to close them all donw and pass laws preventing them any more and the only adult video store around is the one here on Eastern and its just arcade like but it is open 24 hours a day and I hope they never lose their lease because I am sure once they did that would be the end of anything adult wise. So in order to find a adult movie theater you have to go to tulsa I here they have a couploe up there? Well so much for the history lesson lol, I'm just interested in m,eeting a couple of men that would like for me to service them a couple time a week or just when ever the need hit them, because I do miss my taste for cum.
69er
Quote |