Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HEro -- when
Thread: HEro -- when
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2012, 09:28 AM
wannahero
Cruiser

Two Visits to Hero report

Hours are 3 pm until 11 pm, but last booking/massage at 10 pm.

Went around 330 stayed until 415, guys looked ok but found the guys on the street looked better, headed to babylon, walking and bus, bus never came so figured to late to surely find at babylon, so
walked back to babylon

Stayed about 20 minutes the second time before choosing someone,
booker said ok, went to entry area informed that he already had a booking. While thinking that it was good that the masseurs would have the right to turn doen clients that did not appeal to them, was disappointed, went back to the room to look for another, told five minutes later that my original guy was available -- I think that there was a communication problem , inside thinking that I was a new customer for a just booked guy.

Massage was excellent. A bit concerned that there wouldn't be enough time for what I wanted, but he was excellent at that too.
Liked him too talking a little bit afterwards. Could fall in love. So
haven't been back yet.

Stopped at Banana down the street on the way back 6 or 7 guys vs Hero 35, guys described as all gay, massage longer, tip lower--
600 at Hero plus minimum 1000 tip for an hour , room was good.
Banana was 650 to the house for 90 minutes, plus 700 minimum tip.
Selection process seemed possibly a little bit more demeaning.

I was surprised that the guys did not have more handsome faces or greater bodies (gym time was not the problem) or bigger cocks at Hero. Maybe the price is not high enough to attract the best.

So where are the best?????????????????///

thanks
Quote |