Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Done with ABS's.
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2012, 10:08 AM
mrchango
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to mrchango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specific200 View Post
Yes, I do, and did by asking him if he were POS. He should be willingly wearing a rubber when asking to fuck people. After all, he's the one infected. And I didn't solicit him. He offered. I declined.

And yes, there are bookstores in rural areas that are better, but even those have more and more of what I call undesirable customers who could care less about anything but themselves. They don't deposite any money in the booths, they stick their bare cock in anything that is on the other side, and let anything stick in them. Total lack of responsibility or self respect. I've just seen that shit more and more over the last 24 years.

I'm not saying anyone else should do anything, just that because of that degradation in customer quality, I'm pretty much done.
I assume everyone is HIV+ whether they mention it or not and act accordingly. People lie. If I fuck someone I slip on a jimmy without any discussions about health. If someone wants to fuck me, I put a jimmy on their dick and slide it up my ass. No discussion necessary. I carry my own clean up supplies and buy a magazine on the way out.
Quote |