Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2012, 10:41 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

In BKK tonight I can report that contrary to recent reports, SCREW BOY is very much open and I got blank looks when I asked if they had been closed.
Boys looked to be of the more vintaged variety and none of the cheeky puppies I fondly remember.

Headed down to SOLID where a crop of new boys evident. My selected 22 y.o was so horny we never made it to the pre-event shower (boy he was a good kisser) but he came in 2 mins flat. I decided that was not very good value for money so after a few minutes rest I set to work on his most impressive (long and thich ) cock which after a little resistance rose manfully to the occassion and produced the most impressive cum shot I've seen (dvd or live) hitting the wall only just below the ceiling in a great gushing spurt that any fire-extinguisher company would envy and I think even surprised el puuchai himself.
God I love this country .........
Quote |