Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2012, 09:44 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i][/color]

-- "Guilty as charged, M'lud.".
- I'm happy to be corrected and to read that SCREWBOYS - Phat phong 2. remains OPEN.
- In fact I did check a few days ago; but between the young man's ltd. English and my ditto Thai we didn't get v. far; hence my plan to drop-IN one evening to verify for myself - but you've beaten me to it, so I can go elsewhere!
--
Unfortunatley there seems to be very little "elsewhere" to go to. More closures than openings, and I fear the glory days of hedonsitic BKK cruising and seedy dives with excess testosterone really have gone (or maybe I'm no longer in the target market.?) Its rather like they've added bromide to the nam -bplaw, and the boys are more into facebook and apps than cocks and abs. Anyway Super A is still there for those like me who yearn for the glory days, but it was so much better when the boys had never seen a mobile phone & weren't forever checking their sms messages! (Last night I popped in after Solid - about 10 boys , cheap drinks, no problem touching up and cock fun in the back row, and a couple of off-able boys if I hadnt already shot my load.)
Quote |