Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2012, 05:22 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Baan tewa massage-parlor ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunTST View Post
Have visited [BAAN TEWA MASSAGE PARLOR] in the last few days. Arrived at about 2.30 which I thought would be too early but there it was all up and busy.
... .

-- Not having visited BAAN TEWA MASSAGE-PARLOR - S.Sathorn 7/1. for MORE than 3yrs., and having an olde & complimentary card for an aroma massage I decided that y'day., 25 jan., late a'noon. would be a convenient time to visit;
- Much to my relief my complimentary card was accepted, wch. gave me a 90mins'. & aroma massage for free - saving me 750.Bh.!
- Looking through the book of masseurs' photos. I chose masseur Smooth, who happened to be the YM. on duty at that time;

-- After showering solo Smooth joined me, dressed-in a tee short over shorts;
- Masseur Smooth, shortish but not too stockily built, hails from NONTHABURI, is 23.YO. and has a 23YO.companion who doesn't mind him being occupied in his present job; speaks quite acceptable English learnt at school and OTJ. - 'The latter being the better place.', as I told him;
- After the room's light was dimmed a towel was placed over my UPPER body and the massage started - quite a smooth & thorough massage, wch. I found pleasantly relaxing;
- Time to massage the Upper body, at wch. point I indicated that there would be no need for the towel - Smooth accepted the hint!
- Working his way up he made his feelings plain, so I allowed my fingers to do some exploring while he continued to massage: pleasantly surprised;
- Standing at my head - the better to massage my shoulders - I saw that he was au naturel and thus decided that it was time for some MORE & intimate pleasures. His cok swelled-up to about an avg. length, with the 'skin. rolling-back quite easily to reveal & pinkish well-developed hua-kuai; had I not known then I might have thought that he is c'cised.. After a pleasant period of pleasuring we achieved that 'Maxwell House.' moment!
- Then it was time for the final shower; although we showered together there was little mutual soaping and washing-down.
- From entering the massage-room to leaving the time was just LESS than 80 minutes; fair enough seeing as it was complimentary!

-- Downstairs a small cup of lukewarm & herbal tea and that was that.
- There having been no mention of a MINIMUM TIP. I gave my masseur was I thought was appropriate for his svces..

-- I shall return, but not in the immediate future.
--
Quote |