Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2012, 09:46 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

In BKK last night and felt like a good tradional Nuadt Thai so chose Prime 66 off Suriwong for its good looking crop of masseurs outside, both M + F.

No shower for thai massage, just a foot wash and change into pyjamas. Was asked whether I preferred M or F but no choice of masseur. Mine was about 21, slim and gave me an excellent firm tradional massage that stretched all the joints and kneeded all the fibres. Room nice traditional thai, mattress on floor, soothing thai music, dim lighting and pleasant aroma - very relaxing. He stayed clothed the whole time, but at end asked me- accompanied by a hand gesture - if I wanted an extra? A sweet offer, but I declined (I like a little more romance and mutual build up - not a quick one way j/o) but at 200bt for an hour with 100 tip, excellent massage and excellent venue.

(Now that I know the place, next time I'll request an oil massage with one of the other massuers who caught my eye on the way in, and be firm in requesting my choice.)
Quote |