Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2012, 10:43 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

A great visit to Pahol Yothin cinema 2nd January

Well it's been a while since I was in BKK--like 18 months!--and it was an unplanned visit. I'd spent the previous 2 weeks in Sri Lanka, on my way to Taipei, and had a flight schedule change which allowed me about 24 hours in BKK!
So after landing at 13:00 and checking into my hotel, I of course headed straight over to my favorite cinema, the Pahol Yothin in Saphan Kwai.
I was there a few years ago around New Year's Day and it was full of families for some kind of special show, so I was worried about that--but no, all was normal.
And by normal, I mean that, in the 3 hours I spent there, I sucked out 6 loads, and got fucked 3 times in the toilets!
Ahh excellent--and even better than my memories of the place: I'd say the average stats of the guys I played with was about 25-30yo, in shape Thai guys. Didn't see any other farangs at all, which surprised me since it was high season. More for me then!
Anyway, another great time.
Thanks Icon and Sextile, for continuing this thread (though I could do without the back and forth, one of you obviously likes to be brief and direct, while the other is flowery and indirect. Get over it, both of you!
Keep up the good work.
Quote |