Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2012, 05:17 AM
pong
Cruiser

BigC Ramkamheang- lower level-food court. They must have missed my custom ,as this is another foodcourt going down the drains-half of the stalls closed. The cute boy doing the fries up in Hi-So noodles was quick to respond when i said I rather had it Lo-So-asked if he would give me his mobuy nr?
I think I have in the distant past reported about this as I was fairly often approached by guys too young. The management has now taken measures and put metal plates between the stalls-no more holes. But they cannot prevent the endless listings of mobuy nrs , dirty pix etc.
And 2-3 guys were loitering outside (I guess thats what is always forbidden in the USA) and entered as soon as somebody-even incl. me- entered and took a interested look in what would come on offer. Alas-thats not from me.
Quote |