Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2012, 05:32 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Some a go-go bars ...

-- My Enthusiastic & Am. Friend and I visited FUNNY BOYS - BoyzTown, twice. Quite a fair sel'n. of young men, with #99. looking to be the most well-endowed!
- We attended HAPPY PLACE's 'Bingo evening.' without winning any prizes, even although each of us was assisted by one of the young men. Afterwards the young men's performance on stage was quite predictable; they were joined by a troupe of Hip-hop dancers who were quite skilled, afterwards they passed-around an hat for appreciative donations.

-- On my last eveing, (alone), I visited SUNNEE PLAZA;
- I supped in LITTLE MANGO REST'T. wch. seems to be fairly popular with farangs.
-- My first port of call was NEW SAWATDEE A GO-GO BAR, this time no-one of any attraction - unless one prefers the very young looking young men, (a couple of who are well-endowed for their years & phys. size.), as seemed to be the case with some visitors;
- Then on to GOOD BOYS, maybe a dozen or so young men, several of whom were playing with themselves in an obvious desire to attract attention and TIPs. - none of them was all that desirable to these eyes, especially the much younger seeming ones. In general a scruffy bunch.
- Finally to EROS A GO-GO BAR, where there were no young men of questionable age. I reckoned that all of the ten or so young men there were more than 'Ready, Willing and Able.' - some of the other visitors found that to be all too true, also, and accepted invitations to retire to behind the cutained-off back room: ;-)
-
Quote |