Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 07:15 AM
pong
Cruiser

RUEN KOON PHAEN - Nawamin rd, soi 57/yeak 3. This is beyond Bangkapi-toward ram Indira rd. Do not say i venture far out!
This was formerly Aromass. In febr they ran a special on weekdays- 60/90 mins oil for 300/400 THB. Not hard to find-old style wooden house in an older midclass moo-ban. Just when I arrived, a taxi stopped and a handsome young lad stepped out. i assumed it was one of the wokers-but it turned out to be a client. He had prebooked-a dek naew with model-aspirations and ditto hairdo-which would not have been my choice anyway.
There were 2 boys more+ the reception, but I was told 2 boys were just eating and to return in 10 mins. Hardly any english-but in Thai we agreed that T would fit my bill, a 24/5 yr old from 1 of the Samuts and student at Ram uni. As were most of his colleagues, he told me. He worked parttime and though it was not busy-he could sit in the AC and study. If in real need, they could call a friend of boss to translate.
It is quite stylish and desigend in dark velvetty red-as is their webiste (hosted by TMB-but done by someone there). But in a wopden house you hear everything and showers are not in rooms. Mattress on floor-some rooms have a low bed.
Msg was higher as expected, both sensual and in technique. And when asked he too said he had done a course at Big Bird-now closed.
He took his time and it became all quite pleasant, when the initial shock was over. Seemed to like it as much being treated as me. Not excellent all-hot but good.
Another surpirse after: the msg was 400, the min,. tip there is 500 (more for 2 hrs)-and I got back a red one from a 1000, without even asking or hinting. On other boards the tip-judging mafia will despise me, but I like bargainbs-and there are plenty to be had in the Ram and Bangkapi areas!
Quote |