Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Solid
Thread: Solid
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2012, 03:19 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
oh no! you are forgetting a load before-in fact Tomahawk was mr. leks domain and in the soi opposite new tawan. Then lek moved over to this now closd place but soon ledft for Jomtien. Lek was of former Golden Cock fame and a sweetheart.
THIS shop I remember first as KING DIAMOND-in the early 90ies, when Superlek Matsuda was still a big draw for japanese and the Lucky S/Super A combo was not as bad as it is now. Have fond memories of KD- my first times in BKK and ''a new discovery''. had some really great guys from here, incl a look kreung Khmer/Thai from Surindr.
I well remember Mr Lek from Tomohawk and Solid- he is still in Jomtien at a host bar next door to Dick's Cafe & waves to me when-ever I pass! Also remember well Superlek Masuda and Lucky underneath SuperA.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be !
Quote |